- What is Delay Spray?
Delay sprays are the solution of premature ejaculation. They are easy to use, take action quickly and can be discreetly if needed.
These sprays help to decrease the sensitivity of the penis allowing a person to get maximum pleasure and long-lasting ejaculation. These sprays contain natural vitamin E, easily absorb, activated the cell and reduce sensitivity. These sprays don't have any side effects.
- -Enhance your timing
- -No scam and no side effects
- -Do not use Delay Sprays quite 3 times in 24 hours
- -Take these Sprays away from children
- -Only for external use
- List of top 10 Delay Sprays:
- Maxman MMC Long Timing Delay Spray for Men. (USA Made)
- New Eros Long Timing Delay Spray for Men. (England Made)
- Viga 1 Million (German Made) Long Timing Delay Spray for
- Viga 990000 (German Made) Delay Spray with Natural Ginseng Extract (Advance Formula 2022) For Men
- Procomil Long Timing Delay Spray for Men by Walter Ritter.
- Original Kosmos Animation Long Timing Delay Spray for Men by
- Dooz Dragon 780000 Long Timing Delay Spray for
- Largo Original Long Timing Delay Spray for Men. (German Made)
- Deadly Shark Power 48000 Long Timing Delay Spray for Men. (German Made)
- Maxman 75000 Long Timing Delay Spray for Men. (German Made)
"A spray helping men last six times longer in bed has been developed by British/USA doctors". The men all had lifelong premature ejaculation and the spray would not necessarily have the same effect on men without the condition who simply want sex to last longer.
Dr W Wallance Dinsmore from Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast and Michael G Wyllie from Plethora Solution Ltd were co-author of this study. No sources of funding are reported, one author is a director and shareholder of Plethora Solution Ltd, while the other is a consultant and investigator for the company. The study was published in the peer reviewed medical journal BJU international.
- Case Study:
The researchers say that although delay sprays are already successfully used to increase intercourse length, they are not specifically designed or licensed for this use and have several shortcomings including mess, a potentially long waiting time and need to use a condom.
The researchers enrolled for married men from 31 centers in Europe (the Czech Republic, Poland, UK and Hungary). All the men were in stable heterosexual monogamous relationships and had been diagnosed with lifelong premature ejaculation according to
standard criteria. These criteria defined lifelong premature ejaculation as “a male sexual dysfunction characterized by ejaculation, which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute of vaginal penetration, an inability to delay ejaculation on all or nearly all vaginal penetrations, and negative personal consequences, such as distress, bother,
frustration and avoidance of sexual intimacy”.
Men who had erectile dysfunction were excluded from the study. The researchers also excluded men (or their partners) with physical or psychological problems that would interfere with the study. They also disallowed anyone taking antidepressants for conditions other than premature ejaculation and where the dose had been changed in the last four weeks or was going to be changed during the study period. Men with alcohol or drug abuse, a known sensitivity to local an aesthetics, those who had pregnant partners or partners not willing to use contraception during the study, those using certain heart medications, and those with specific medical conditions or medication that would increase risk of safety concerns, were also excluded.
When they enrolled, the participants had a medical examination including heart monitoring, and filled in standard questionnaires about their premature ejaculation, including the Index of Premature Ejaculation (IPE), which includes scores for ejaculatory control and sexual satisfaction, and Premature Ejaculation Profile (PEP). They also rated their orgasms on a five- point scale from ‘very poor’ to ‘very good’.
How To Use Delay Sprays?
- Hold the applicable nuzzle close to you penis
- Spray the product 30 centimeters away from the penis for a better experience.
- If you spray closer or further it might not be as effective
- Spray the product on penis